Chin Mount for the Shoei Hornet X2 Helmet
It’s time to capture your ride exactly as you see it. Let your viewers see what you see when you head out on your favorite trails. Our chin mounts for the Shoei Hornet X2 helmet provide the perfect POV every ride. Check out the unique design features that let you run your favorite action camera including Garmin, Sony, and GoPro accessories for your helmet from Extreme Sports WannaBes.
- Tilt indicator that eliminates strained angles and awkward views
- Compatibility with every type of action camera (some may require adapters)
- 3D printed for a snug fit with no wobble or drift
- Placement that protects your camera from scrapes
- Reversible camera position to provide a wide range of angle options
- Easy access to the battery door
- Amazing vocal reception
- Secure operation with an embedded nut
Get the Facts
With our mounts, you never have to compromise the safety of your helmet to get the POV you want in your video. Each of our chin mounts is designed for a specific type of helmet to accommodate every curve, vent, and style element of your helmet. Some of the other key facts about our Shoei Hornet X2 helmet mount include:
- Designed by riders just like you
- Tested by the best YouTubers and content creators
- 3D printed for a lightweight feel and ultra-strong body
- No need for clamps, straps, or velcro — just attach with 3M tape
Get the perfect camera angle for every ride when you choose a chin mount from Extreme Sports WannaBes. We offer free returns so you can try it out risk-free.
Shop Chin Mounts
The Shoei Hornet X2 helmet chin mount provides the ideal camera angle for anyone who wants their POV to feel immersive — take your viewer down the trail with you! It’s the sweet spot for the perfect depth perception to capture exactly what you’re seeing.
Because we’re riders ourselves, we know what the Shoei Hornet X2 helmet mount needs to deliver great video results. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team.
*Helmet NOT included
*GoPro NOT included
*Customs charges may apply to international deliveries and are your responsibility.
Designed and Manufactured in the United States