Chin Mount for the Shoei Hornet X2 Helmet
Let your viewers see what you see when you head out on your favorite trails. Our chin mounts for the Shoei Hornet X2 helmet provide the perfect POV every ride. Check out the unique design features that let you run your favorite action camera in a protected position with a mount that exactly fits your Hornet X2.
- Tilt indicator that eliminates strained angles and awkward views
- 3D printed for a snug fit
- Placement that protects your camera from scrapes
- Reversible camera position to provide a wide range of angle options
- Easy access to the battery door
- Great vocal reception
Get the Facts
With our mounts, you never have to compromise the safety of your helmet to get the POV you want in your video. Each of our chin mounts is designed for a specific type of helmet to accommodate every curve, vent, and style element of your lid. Some of the other key facts about our Shoei Hornet X2 helmet mount include:
- Designed by riders just like you
- Tested by the best YouTubers and content creators
- 3D printed for a lightweight feel and ultra-strong body
- No need for clamps, straps, or velcro — just attach with included 3M tape
Shop Chin Mounts
The Shoei Hornet X2 helmet chin mount provides the ideal camera angle for anyone who wants their POV to feel immersive — take your viewer down the trail with you! It’s the sweet spot for the perfect depth perception to capture exactly what you’re seeing.
Because we’re riders ourselves, we know what the Shoei Hornet X2 helmet mount needs to deliver great video results. If you have any questions, please reach out to our team.
This helmet may also be called:
- SHOEI HORNET Sovereign TC-1
- SHOEI HORNET Sovereign TC-3
- SHOEI HORNET Sovereign TC-10
- SHOEIHORNET X2
- HORNET X2